Upon his graduation from the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Weinberg joined the Law Office of William C. Wise, specializing in the representation of rural electric cooperatives and municipally-owned electric systems. In 1980, the Firm became Wise & Weinberg. In his ten year association with Mr. Wise, Mr. Weinberg developed a familiarity with virtually all aspects of the representation of rural electric cooperatives and municipally-owned utilities. Mr. Weinberg gained considerable experience in administrative law and numerous energy-related matters including utility rate-making, bulk power supply planning by publicly-owned utilities, access to wholesale power and transmission, federal power marketing policy, and Nuclear Regulatory Commission matters.
Upon the retirement of his partner, Mr. Weinberg joined Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer & Pembroke, P.C., in 1985 and has continued his administrative law, energy, and consumer-owned utility practice.
- Beloit College, B.A. (Cum Laude) 1971
- University of Chicago, M.A. (English History), 1972
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., 1975
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association
- Federal Energy Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association (PREA)
- The District of Columbia Bar