Ms. Hill began her career with the Firm as a Summer Associate in 2019. Upon graduation from Penn State Law in 2020, she continued with the Firm as an Associate Attorney. Ms. Hill has supported clients in practice areas relating to energy, electric reliability, environmental, communications, cyber security, and water utility law.
During law school, Ms. Hill served as a legal extern for the Honorable D. Brooks Smith, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, where she gained perspective on the inner workings of the federal appellate process. Additionally, Ms. Hill completed an externship with the U.S. Department of Justice’s Environment and Natural Resources Division, where she expanded upon her experience with regulatory, administrative, and environmental law.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hill was a legislative intern for the Arizona House of Representatives, serving the Committees of Education and Higher Education. In this capacity, Ms. Hill participated in stakeholder discussions and worked closely with state lawmakers.
- Penn State Law, J.D., summa cum laude 2020
- The University of Arizona, B.S. in Agribusiness Management and Economics, cum laude 2015
- Woolsack Honor Society
- Articles Editor and Member, Penn State Law Review, 2018-2020
- Energy Bar Association
- Women’s Council on Energy and the Environment
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International